TERMS & CONDITIONS OF HIRE
1. Unless otherwise requested by the hirer the hirer shall arrange collection from and return to any address specified by W1 Productions of all hired equipment.
2. The Hirer will advise W1 Productions of the location of all hired equipment during the hire period and therein.
3. The person signing the delivery note warrants that he has the authority of the hirer to make the con hirers behalf. The person so signing hereby indemnifies the owner against all losses and costs that m the owner if this is not so.
4. Equipment hired will be entirely the responsibility of the hirer who will be held responsible for any lost equipment howsoever arising. The hirers liability under this condition commences on collection or acceptance of equipment. Equipment shall not be regarded as returned until received and checked by W1 Productions
5. The hirer of undertakes responsibility for insuring all equipment against “all risks” to full replacement responsibility commences on collection or acceptance of the hired equipment.
6. Equipment will be supplied in normal working order. Our liability for any defect in or failure of the equipment shall be limited to the rectification of any defect or failure of the equipment arising from normal wear and tear.
7. Equipment hired must not be altered or modified in any way. Any equipment found altered or modified will be charged to the hirer at full replacement cost.
8. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by the hirer consequential to any defect in equipment hired and W1 Productions give no warranty that the equipment is fit for the purpose for which it is hired.
9. Hirers shall be responsible for ensuring that any relevant regulations, rules or statutory provisions pertaining to the use, installation, transport or temporary exportation of hired equipment are complied with during the hire period. W1 Productions in no way assumes liability for the consequence of any non-compliance with any such rules or provisions.
10. W1 Productions shall be responsible for installing and operating any or all equipment hired if though us, any expense incurred in doing so will be charged to the hirer.
11. All equipment hired remains the property of W1 Productions
12. W1 Productions reserve the right to inspect any or all equipment hired at any time during the hire and terminate the hire agreement without prior notice if we feel that equipment is being used incorrectly or in unsuitable conditions. 13. Any damages to, defect in or failure of equipment must be notified to us within 24 hours of its occurrence and confirmed in writing. In default the hirer will be charge with the cost of current replacement.
14. The responsibility of misuse of hired equipment is non-whatsoever that of W1 Productions.
15. All non-account customers must pay a returnable deposit in addition to the FULL HIRE CHARGE commencement of the hire. The deposit will be 20% of the equipment value up to a maximum of £750 refunded upon the return of all equipment, in good order, by the hirer.
16. Account customers shall make payment in full within 30 days from the date of invoice.
17. INDEMNITY. The hirer shall at all times effectively indemnify W1 Productions, its directors and servants against all actions, costs, charges, claims, demands or proceedings made or commenced against the in respect of , or in connection with equipment, materials, crew, or any other service supplied to the hirer by W1 Productions.
18. Acceptance of goods acknowledges acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Hire.
Data Protection and Privacy
W1 Productions ltd. (‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’) gather and process your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant data protection Regulation and law. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and obligations, and explains how, why and when we collect and process your personal data.
W1 Productions ltd. registered office is at Unit 7 Woodlands Business Park, Rougham Industrial Estate, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP30 9ND and we are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 11075715. Our designated Data Protection Appointed Person for the organisation is Stuart Turvill and can be contacted at the above address or telephone 0870 240 5217
Information That We Collect
W1 Productions ltd. processes your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than already specified in this notice.
The personal data that we may collect from is: –
We collect information in the below ways: –
Technical Data from the following parties:-
Analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU;
Search information providers such as Google or Bing based outside the EU.
Contact, Financial and Transactional Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services as Xero, PayPal, Stripe and Current based inside and outside the EU. Identity and Contact Data from publicly available sources such as Companies House based inside the EU.
How We Use Your Personal Data (Legal Basis for Processing)
W1 Productions ltd. takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclosure, share or sell your data without your consent, unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purposes specified in this notice. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw consent at any time.
You have the right to access any personal information that W1 Productions ltd. processes about you and to request information about: –
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to update/correct it as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing in accordance with data protection laws, as well as to object to any direct marketing from us and to be informed about any automated decision-making that we use.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the relevant request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclosure any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement. W1 Productions ltd. uses third- parties for the purposes of fulfilling the terms of contract with you, however all processors acting on our behalf only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice, the data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
W1 Productions ltd. takes your privacy seriously and we take every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place.
Consequences of Not Providing Your Data
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to W1 Productions ltd., however, as this information is required for us to provide you with our services, deliver your products, legitimate interests, we will not be able to offer some/all of our products or services without it.
How Long We Keep Your Data
W1 Productions ltd. only ever retains personal information for as long as is necessary and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations. We are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years after which time it will be destroyed.
Where you have consented to us using your details for direct marketing, we will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve the purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Details of retention periods for different aspects of your personal data are available in our retention policy which you can request from us.
Promotions & Offers
Occasionally, W1 Productions ltd. would like to contact you with details of products, offers, services, competitions, newsletters and promotions that we provide. If you consent to us using your contact details for these purposes, you have the right to modify or withdraw your consent at any time by contacting W1 Productions ltd. directly.
Lodging a Complaint
W1 Productions ltd. only processes your personal information in compliance with this privacy notice and in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. If, however you wish to raise a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data or are unsatisfied with how we have handled your information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
W1 Productions ltd.
Unit 7 Woodlands Business Park Rougham Industrial Estate
Bury St Edmunds
0870 240 5217
Supervisory Authority Contact Details Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) www.ico.org.uk
0303 123 1113